July 19, 2020
A panel discussion on Future of the world’s scarcest resources – Water: Challenges & Opportunities was conducted on 18th of July 2020.
Panelists for the program included:
– Ms Meesha Tandon, Consultant, Subject Matter Expert and Social Entrepreneur;
– Mr Kapil Mandawewala, Founder & CEO, Edible Routes P. Ltd;
– Mr Sunil Nanda, Managing Director, JS Water Energy Life Co;
– Mr Pankaj Aggarwal, Owner & MD, Bindlas Duplex Ltd, Chairman, Paper Mill Association UP; Martin Rawers, GC International, Netherland
– Ms Annelike Laniga (Anna), Water Governance Consultant moderated the discussions
Total of 236 participants registered for the program. The Panelists explained the various opportunities to work in the water sector by drawing examples from their own work and experience and how the various technologies can be applied for different applications.
Dr. Premasish Roy, Asst. Dean & Associate Residential Mentor, EMPI Business School introduced the experts and proposed the vote of thank.
Mr. Vinod Midha, CEO, in his welcome address focused on the need for technological interventions by the inventors, students and startup community for saving water for our coming generations. He also elaborated on various key schemes and initiatives of the govt to solve challenges of the water domain.